TEC-Angel can assist carers and healthcare professionals in supporting vulnerable people living independently, allowing them to make informed care decisions based on objective evidence.
By removing the guesswork and “what ifs”, carers can spot changes to everyday routines and adjust care accordingly – enabling people who are more vulnerable to remain independent in their own homes.
How TEC-Angel supports healthcare professionals
- Allows people privacy and dignity
- Removes the need for constant checking
- Gives caregivers peace of mind
- Enables them to stay independent in their own familiar surroundings
- Be alerted to a changing routine or potential problems early
- Keeping people in their own homes and out of hospital or other supported living
- Allowing them home earlier to convalesce
- Supporting patients to stay independent and safe allowing issues such as bed blocking to be reduced.